Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Does Liquor Hunt sell alcohol? The short answer is no. Although, part of our long term plan is to eventually be able to build out an e-commerce component to the site.
2. Is this site for all ages? Yes. We welcome all. However, we do NOT condone or encourage underage drinking.
3. What is Liquor Hunt all about? Liquor Hunt’s goal is to source the best content surrounding adult beverages from all across the world.
4. Is Liquor Hunt for hard liquor only? No. In fact, it couldn’t be farther from the truth. We welcome all including wine lovers, craft beer lovers, champagne lovers and people who just want to learn more about the alcohol industry.
5. Where is Liquor Hunt located? We’re based in San Diego, CA. Some call us the craft beer capital of the world. We’re not going to argue with that.
6. Is Liquor Hunt hiring? At the moment no. We are always taking in resumes and if you feel you have a special skill that can help us scale and grow our community, please email your resume to email@example.com. Keep stalking us until you get our attention.
7. Can anyone join Liquor Hunt? Yes. We are an open community and our goal is to be the de facto go-to source to get all your alcohol related news.
8. Is Liquor Hunt for US residents only? Absolutely not. Alcohol is consumed all across the globe. As a matter of fact, some of the best whisky are made in Japan, Scotland and Canada. Liquor Hunt is for everyone on planet Earth.
9. Can I repost something that was posted already? Although we don’t systems in place to prevent, we encourage our users not to as we want to keep the information new and fresh.
We welcome all questions, comments, concerns or a simple toast with your favorite drink in hand. Feel to send us what you got to firstname.lastname@example.org. As we continue to grow, we’re always looking for feedback on how to make Liquor Hunt better for everyone. Cheers!